10 jours au Portugal, de Porto à Lisbonne

Posted on 17 June 2018 in Travels • 54 min read

On continue la série des notes de voyage avec un programme pour 10 jours au Portugal, de Porto à Lisbonne. Au programme : Porto, Coimbra, les monastères classés au patrimoine de l’UNESCO, la côte atlantique, Sintra et Lisbonne !

Continue reading

Un (long) week-end sur la côte d’Émeraude : Saint-Malo, le mont Saint-Michel et Dinard

Posted on 24 May 2018 in Travels • 11 min read

Voici quelques notes sur un (long) week-end de trois jours en mai en Bretagne, sur la côte d’Émeraude. Au programme : Saint-Malo, le mont Saint-Michel, Dinard, Cancale et quelques pistes pour étendre le week-end ! :)

Continue reading

Tracking the position of your Android phone without Google

Posted on January 16, 2018 in Smartphone • 5 min read

TL;DR: Use OwnTracks! Yes, even if it is unmaintained and has anti-features! It works flawlessly with Apple UnifiedNIP backend and Nominatim Geocoder backend (for reverse geolocation lookup).

I recently moved to Lineage OS + microg (it’s very cool btw, it mostly works out of the box with the whole …

Continue reading

No more Velib API dump

Posted on January 07, 2018 in OpenData • 2 min read

About two years ago, I decided to dump on a very regular basis all the available data from the Velib API. Velib is the bike sharing system in Paris, and the API exposes a list of stations as well as their respective occupancy (free stands, available bikes in near realtime …

Continue reading

Stop networking, dear Samsung TV

Posted on December 10, 2017 in Phyks • 5 min read

Yesterday, I noticed some ads for upcoming Amazon Prime TV shows have appeared on my Samsung “smart” TV (Serie 6). Apparently, they are provided by a preinstalled app called “Tv Plus”, developped by Rakuten Group and which I cannot uninstall. I cannot uninstall other preinstalled apps as well, such as …

Continue reading